FishScience Variety Pond Food 1100g is a complete and nutritionally balanced diet for goldfish, koi, orfe, and all pond fish
• Recreates the natural, insect based diet that pond fish would eat naturally
• Small pellets (3mm diameter) which are easily consumed by all pond fish over 8cm in length.
• A special blend of pellets to provide a varied diet for all pond fish.
• Brown/green pellets – with added spirulina algae, shrimp, krill, pea and carrot to enhance the colour of your fish
• Beige pellets – contains wheat germ for easy digestibility along with natural ingredients to support your fish’s immune system
Feed 1 – 2 times per day on as much as your fish will eat in 5 minutes. Avoid overfeeding as any uneaten food will decompose and pollute the water, encouraging algae growth.
Wheat, Wheat Germ, Maize, Pea, Herring Meal, Insect meal (6%), Mycoprotein, Yeast, Grass meal, Molluscs and crustaceans, Carrot, Spirulina algae, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Garlic, Tocoferols and Rosemary
Protein 28%, Oil 4.5%, Fibre 3.0%, Moisture 8%, Ash 4.3%.
Vitamin A 20,000i.u., Vitamin 350mg/kg, Vitamin D3 1,150i.u., Vitamin E 8