MistKing Starter Misting System v.5.0 is the latest generation Starter Misting System, designed to act as a starting point for customization or to be used on a small scale the way it is. This system is based on a robust pump with the latest timer providing exceptional and reliable performance. It can easily run 1 nozzle or can be upgraded to as many as 10. If you’re planning to run more than 10 be sure to upgrade the pump or order the Ultimate or Advanced Misting Systems.
MistKing misting systems are renowned for their high quality and impeccable reliability, making them a popular choice for Zoos, private hobbyists and botanical gardens around the world. Perfect for Amphibians, Chameleons and Bio-active planted enclosures. The 5th generation of the MistKing provides exceptional performance with a robust pump and improved seconds timer to ensure reliable misting when it is needed. Being a modular system allows for further customisation offering a flexiible approach to a hobbyists growing collection.
MistKing Starter Misting System v5.0 includes:
- 24V DC misting pump, capable of running up to 10 nozzles. .
- Pump power adapter
- 1 x Value L misting assembly Assembly is tested and it includes the super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625″ (5/8″) or 1.5 cm thick. This misting assembly is patented.
- Reservoir bulkhead with O-ring and plug
- 15 feet of 1/4″ black opaque tubing
- Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 – with instructions.
- 5 tubing clips with screws
- Reference manual
“Starter System can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 10 nozzles. Our misting systems have been applied in a multitude of applications, from patio cooling, reptile, amphibian terrarium/vivarium enclosures, growing shelves with orchids or exotic plants, hobby greenhouses, and even grocery and industrial applications. Major ZOOs, botanical gardens, educational institutions, corporations and individual hobbyists all recognized our dedication to quality and customer service and are using our systems throughout the world.”
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ITEM DOES NOT COME WITH A RESERVOIR
There are no reviews yet.