MistKing Advanced Misting System v.5.0 comes with a large capacity diaphragm pump powering a 3/8″ system and offering significantly more power than the starter and ultimate systems. Features an impressive pump capable of pressures up to 125psi and can support up to 70+ nozzles that can run continuously for hours at a time, EVEN DRY! These pumps are manufactured specifically for MistKing. Comes with 10 fine misting nozzles, second’s timer and much more.
Mistking misting systems are renowned for their high quality and impeccable reliability making them a popular choice for Zoo’s, private hobbyists and botanical gardens around the world. Perfect for Amphibians, Chameleons and Bio-active planted enclosures. The 5th generation of the Mistking provides exceptional performance with a robust pump and improved seconds timer to ensure reliable misting when it is needed. Being a modular system allows for further customisation offering a flexible approach to a hobbyists growing collection.
MistKing Advanced Misting System v5.0 includes:
- Large capacity diaphragm pump with 3/8″ fittings.
- 24V Power adapter – 110V (CE and cUL listed)
- 3/8″ reservoir bulkhead with plug
- 3/8″ Ball Valve
- 35 feet of 1/4″ black opaque tubing (to connect nozzles)
- 15 feet of 3/8″ black opaque tubing (to connect reservoir to pump and run nozzle 3/8″ backbone)
- 12 x Value “T” Misting Assemblies
- 3 x Value “L” Misting Assemblies
- 2 x Reducing Tee Connections (3/8″ to 1/4″)
- 1 x Reducing Elbow Connections (3/8″ to 1/4″)
- 20 x 1/4″ Tubing Clips
- 10 x 3/8″ Tubing Clips
- Seconds timer ST-24
- Installation instructions
This kit can be used as is, just add a suitable size reservoir. If you intend to use more nozzles, we recommend extending the 3/8″ tubing backbone and adding some extra Reducing Tee (link) connections and then splitting into 1/4″ lines that will feed the individual misting assemblies.